• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jefjeffersons whitelist application.

I
sr=1
n game name: my ingame name is jefjefferson.

Previouse Bans: I have not been banned from a server before and dont plan on it!

Referal: ZerefTheDark

Reasons For Acceptance: I have been on servers before and helped to build and protect multiple cities. Iwill listen to instructions and follow them without hesitation (there may be exeptions if the instruction is to tear down any of my creations without a legitiment reason.) I will bring light sence of humor to the server without trolling with words, pixel art or griefing of other peoples creations. I will respect all other players and refrain from taking other peoples items. I know that there is no modding in the server so i will not break that rule by spawning in items (although I know i will not be an opp it is possible to do it without being one.) Also i enjoy playing minecaft and sharing my creativity and learning more from other people.

Voted for herocraft?: YES i have voted for herocraft twice now.

Special key: HCJ12

What Will I Bring To Herocraft: I will bring in a positive attitude to listen and give advice if wanted, I will bring a light, modest sence of humour. Also i will bring years of gaming and creative experience into the game.