• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jax973's WhiteList Application

Am I Accepted?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShameJax

Stone
A year ago, a kind of obsessed over this server, but could still not apply, for reasons being behind my age, as I was only 12. Now I decided to apply. I typically will not be able to play during the school week due to being in double advanced classes such as Physics, so don't think I'm getting bored if i don't log on for a week.

I also have done some research on my username, the one thing that I have found that you may ask about is the one at this link.
http://www.supercraftbrothers.com/b...-another-forcefielder/post/last/forum/2137780
The reason being is I kept beating him untill we got in a large argument, he accused me of hacking because he was just one of those people who are really competitive, as you can also see, there is no evidence to prove it. He also accused me of this as I was playing as the enderman and I teleported on to the spawn room.

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Jax973
  2. Location & Age: Clarkston, Michigan, Age 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Null
  4. Referral(s): Null
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCJ6
A year ago, a kind of obsessed over this server, but could still not apply, for reasons being behind my age, as I was only 12. Now I decided to apply. I typically will not be able to play during the school week due to being in double advanced classes such as Physics, so don't think I'm getting bored if i don't log on for a week.

I also have done some research on my username, the one thing that I have found that you may ask about is the one at this link.
http://www.supercraftbrothers.com/b...-another-forcefielder/post/last/forum/2137780
The reason being is I kept beating him untill we got in a large argument, he accused me of hacking because he was just one of those people who are really competitive, as you can also see, there is no evidence to prove it. He also accused me of this as I was playing as the enderman and I teleported on to the spawn room.
Reviewing