• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JasonVoorhessx2 whitelist aplication

1.Rules Fore Hero Craft

The Wiki is always last to be updated. For the latest Ruleset, refer to this link. [1]
Server staff retain the right to kick, ban, or close access to any or all users of Herocraft Online Services at any time. The rules are constantly being updated, check back often.
Herocraft features a specific ruleset to ensure our environment is both fair and balanced. Failure to abide by these rules may result in disciplinary action.
Main Server Rules (Main World)

The following actions are prohibited:
  • Building or mining within town rings without explicit permission from the town's mayor.
    • This rule extends a 100-block distance from the edge of said town.
  • Griefing (see definition of griefing below).
  • Intentionally abusing glitches or game mechanics.
    • This includes, but is not limited to, logging out while in pvp.
    • Attacking a player inside a no-pvp zone from a pvp zone is both exploiting and griefing.
  • Destruction of another player's property.
  • Regioning an area that does not belong to you or exceeds a 25x25 section.
  • Preventing players from using Herogates.
    • Traps and pvp are acceptable.
    • Blocking a gate is not acceptable.
  • Block lagging in any way, shape, or form.
  • Block jumping.
  • Modifying/Hacking your client will result in a permanent ban.
    • This also applies to various texture packs.
  • Abusing game code, Herocraft Online Service, or any other means to allow for an unfair advantage; exploiting.
    • A player killing mobs that can not in turn attack the player is punishable; Mob grinding.
    • A player spawn killing a friend to gain easy xp. (Both accounts will immediately escalate to a 3rd warning.)
    • A player afk macroing is guilty of exploiting. Said player will be escalated to their 3rd warning and a roll back at staff discretion.
    • A player blinking or charging through a wall is guilty of exploiting.
  • Harassment in any form to players or staff.
  • Pixel art viewable on the main overhead map of /map.
  • Creation of walls of water/lava.
  • Multiple accounts. (All accounts will be wiped, rolled back, and unwhitelisted.)
  • Redstone circuits. (Require admin approval.)

The following actions are permitted:
  • Stealing.
    • Stealing is legal everywhere EXCEPT inside Zeal and town halls.
  • Looting a player's corpse.
  • Destruction of rare blocks and plants. (See section II:1b)
  • Pvp is legal everywhere except inside Zeal and town halls.
  • Arrow barrages must be 15 blocks distance from one another.
Griefing and Harassment

We expect players to use common sense, and as such, griefing should be non-existent.
The following are listed to help define Griefing. This is not a complete list.
Griefing may be defined as:
  • Pvp, theft, or block destruction inside Zeal, or a town hall.
      • Attacking players in a no-pvp zone from a pvp zone is both griefing and exploiting.
  • Destroying blocks in another player's house/structure.
    • This rule does not apply to diamond, gold, iron, or lapis lazuli blocks.
    • This rule does not apply to plants.
    • A portion of a structure may be destroyed in pursuit of another player, or to gain access to said structure, ONLY if the attacking player is able to restore the blocks destroyed to original form, immediately.
  • Placing blocks in or around a structure which you do not own.
  • Leaving abusive messages in any form.
  • Teleporting group members to your person and engaging in hostile actions against said group members.
  • Spawn camping, or bed camping, falls under griefing, exploiting, and harassment. (Player will be escalated immediately to a 3rd warning.)

Harassment on Herocraft Online is best defined as persistent abuse towards another player.
Examples:
  • A player camping outside a town to kill a player is NOT harassment.
  • A player camping outside a town to kill a player mulitple times IS harassment.
  • A player verbally abusing another player, for any reason, is harassment.
Chat Rules

The following actions are prohibited while in in-game chat channels, irc, teamspeak, and any Herocraft Online related forums:
  • Harassing, threatening, embarrassing, giving unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
  • Use of any offensive or sexually explicit language.
  • Impersonation of any Herocraft Online staff member.
  • Marketing, promoting or advertising of anything, or making any other form of solicitation.
    • This does not include items sold on Herocraft Online Service that are indigenous to Minecraft or Herocraft.
  • The use of any language besides English in main chat channels (global, trade, help, off-topic).
  • This includes e-bonics, internet m.emes, and various other forms of slang.
  • Spamming, begging, whining, and other similar forms of unwanted chat clutter.
  • Encouraging others to violate the rules set by staff.
Enforcement

• Warnings will be given for any infringement as follows.
    • First warning: Player receives a warning.
    • Second warning: (Same as first warning).
    • Third warning: Player receives a 3-day suspension.
    • Fourth warning: Player receives a 1-week suspension.
    • Fifth warning: Player receives a 1-month suspension.
    • Sixth warning: Player receives a permanent ban.
  • Unapproved mods and hacks will result in a permanent ban.
  • Staff reserve the right to bypass the warning system at any time.
    • Mods may ONLY escalate a warning if a player is suspected of using hacks.
    • If a player is suspected of grievously breaking the rules, a Mod may temporarily suspend said player until an Admin has a chance to review the suspension.
      • An example of an escalation: A player is using abusive language towards a staff member. Said staff member may escalate the player directly to a third warning, even if offending player has never received a warning before. The player will receive a 3-day suspension, and his next warning will count as his fourth warning.
  • A player has the right to post an appeal under the General/Banned section of our forums.
    • Proper format MUST be followed or the appeal will be ignored and/or denied.
  • If you see anyone breaking any rules, feel free to report it using Herocraft Online Forums or the in-game petition system. You must have evidence

2.Vote for Herocraft its not recommended but it might help us be appericiated.

3. Did you read upon the server? :yes

4. Personal stuff
A. My in-game name is JasonVoorhessx2 im not joking that is my in-game name.
B. Im 14 and i live in Idaho in the USA.
C. None i think because i just got the minecraft game a few months ago and im really good at it.
D. None no refferals.
E. The reason i should be accepted is because im a good survivalist and im going to be prepared for the Enderman in 1.8 beta in minecraft oh and im a good crafter, good fighter, good archer, and good farmer, and i think the pvp would be nice but the epic about this place is an adventure.
F. I saw the herocraft thing on youtube when I was looking up on "how to kill a enderman in minecraft" and i found a Herocraft video of the monsters and people getting to win.
G. No i tried but i didnt vote sorry if i upset you
H. Well i am a gamming expert and i do know alot about the games and i like alot of music but im just waiting for a game called Deadisland it comes out on Sept 6 this year

any way im glad i am a good minecrafter cause i think hercraft is a good game so thnx

Signed JasonVoorhessx2

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format (What the heck is with the copy/paste of the HC Rules?)
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Just copy and paste in the NORMAL format, no need to make up your own and give us the rules we already know. The rules are you YOU to read, we've already done that part of the job!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Um..? How about while Minecraft.net is down, you re-apply? because we are certainly not letting you in if you cannot simply copy and paste a format and fill it out normally.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Dude, seriously, stop posting on this, unless you are going to post your app in the correct format.