• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jason9559's HeroCraft Application

jason9559

Dirt
In-game name: jason9559
Location & Age: Georgia, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
Referral(s): LeolucaG
Reason you should be accepted: I like medieval and rpg servers, I am not a griefer and i am very nice
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : yes
Special Key: HCJ9
Additional Info: I am a minecraft veteran in both ssp and smp, I have had minecraft since alpha, I have made my own server but it went down because i couldnt afford it, I am a admin on a new server me and 4 of my friends are making (isnt up yet), I was a mod on a server that went down recently and thats why im looking for a new server to play on.

jason9559

Dirt
but i already got rid of those hacks and that was a first offence that server is so hard at the beginning im sorry please i really want on this server.

LeolucaG

Stone
I think you should give him a chance. The reason he was banned on that server is because he used it before being Mentored (Being guides through the server basics by another member which happened to be me) He then did immediately remove the x-ray hacks as he didn't know it was against server rules. The ban was actioned 2-3days after the mod was removed.

Once again, please give him a chance, but it is your choice.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This isn't necessarily for the ban its that he tried to hide it.

brutalacerate said:
- If it's not your application, and you're not a Proctor, DO NOT post in the thread; period.
Also I know your only trying to help but I would like to refer to this.