• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jakaloide Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakaloide

Wood
IGN : Jakaloide
Banned by : Strongholdx
Time of Ban : Permanent ban
Reason of Ban : breaking the servers rules
My story : banned by saying a joke considerated racist, people started saying some and no one was saying anything about that being against the rules so i said mine, i was imediately banned by it, im truly sorry for what i did,but i think i should get temporaly banned or muted for a really long time, which sounds more fair for my mistake

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
I muted people four times and asked in chat for the jokes to stop four times. You did not listen. Enjoy your ban. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Jakaloide

Wood
I muted people four times and asked in chat for the jokes to stop four times. You did not listen. Enjoy your ban. Good luck in your future endeavors.
i only said one joke and did not se your messages, im really sorry, i swear it wont happen again, mute me for ever if you want or ban me temporally please, i love this server and id hate having to stop playing just for something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.