• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jackrox256's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
IGN: Jackrox256

Banned by: Operator (?)

Time of ban: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Your story: I used to play on this server a while back and after getting an email notification for an old watched thread I decided I would log back in and check out the server again. Unfortunately after trying to connect to the server I got the message: "Kicked whilst connecting to hub: You are banned from this server!". Before I left I cannot recall if I was banned or for what reason as it was a while ago. I am unsure if I was removed from the whitelist for one reason or another and this is the default message given to a player who tries to connect but I decided to make an appeal regardless.

As stated above I can not recall the reason or date of my ban. As this is the case if there is a way to find the reasoning for my ban it would be mostly appreciated.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Jackrox256

Banned by: Operator (?)

Time of ban: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Your story: I used to play on this server a while back and after getting an email notification for an old watched thread I decided I would log back in and check out the server again. Unfortunately after trying to connect to the server I got the message: "Kicked whilst connecting to hub: You are banned from this server!". Before I left I cannot recall if I was banned or for what reason as it was a while ago. I am unsure if I was removed from the whitelist for one reason or another and this is the default message given to a player who tries to connect but I decided to make an appeal regardless.

As stated above I can not recall the reason or date of my ban. As this is the case if there is a way to find the reasoning for my ban it would be mostly appreciated.

Your IGN was found on a list of compromised accounts. Because of that you were banned from the server along with multiple other IGN found on the same list.

If you wish to be unbanned you will need to post a new application and tag me in it. I will handle the review and make sure you are the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.