• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

JackDavies5

1. In-game name: JackDavies5
  2. Location & Age:17 Chester England
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I got Banned for greifing glass in ashenvall i understand what i did and i understand there is no greifing on this server also 1 on a server where a mod abused me and my friend then banned me this was for no reason i also had 1 ban which was wrong and was revoked
  4. Referral(s): Pete1601 my brother which why we have same ip if u let me ill prove it because we will both be on at the same time and Oo_Burnsy_oO is a friend from collage and Druid_Boswell also most of the people from Kamino including Farroes and others will recomend me
    [*]Reason you should be accepted: My brother is on i like pvp i understand my bans and will not repeat them i also plan and helping farroes with kamino aswell as my brother
    [*]How did you hear about Herocraft?: Planet Minecraft
    [*]Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
    [*]

Additional Info: I do understand the rules and will not repeat my mistakes
    [*]

The rule 4.3 is the one im most familar with

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Well good thing you've learned your lesson. Let him in @pandaman7. However I will warn you this one time, if you repeat your mistakes, I assure you, you will not stay here. We will be watching you.