• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jackass65's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

huttk1528

Stone
In Game Name: Jackass65

Banned by: @gabizou

Time of Ban: 4/21/13

Reason of Ban: Ban evasion

Your Story: I'm so sincerely sorry,I'll say it did ban evasion and did more, I apology for being mean and swearing at you guys in a forum. That wasn't being mature. I couldn't give my give my town, a break, I had to help and mine, I couldn't leave the herocraft community i had to be on and play, I know i regret doing that, I love everything about herocraft, If i quit minecraft, i would come back for herocraft. When i banned for evasion i had to play with friends on Herocraft i woke up in the morning looking forward to play herocraft. I wouldn't blame you if you don't unban me, i did terrible things. I will never Do anything like glitch,hack,dupe,abuse,abuse bugs, Nothing. If you dont unban i just wanna say i'm very very sincerely sorry

sincerely- Jackass65

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name: Jackass65

Banned by: @gabizou

Time of Ban: 4/21/13

Reason of Ban: Ban evasion

Your Story: I'm so sincerely sorry,I'll say it did ban evasion and did more, I apology for being mean and swearing at you guys in a forum. That wasn't being mature. I couldn't give my give my town, a break, I had to help and mine, I couldn't leave the herocraft community i had to be on and play, I know i regret doing that, I love everything about herocraft, If i quit minecraft, i would come back for herocraft. When i banned for evasion i had to play with friends on Herocraft i woke up in the morning looking forward to play herocraft. I wouldn't blame you if you don't unban me, i did terrible things. I will never Do anything like glitch,hack,dupe,abuse,abuse bugs, Nothing. If you dont unban i just wanna say i'm very very sincerely sorry

sincerely- Jackass65

Please do not make multiple appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.