• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Jack of All Trades, Master of None

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I am proposing a 'jack of all trades' profession. Not sure on what it'll be named, or anything like that. It would have a skill or two from each if the other professions, such as disenchant, deconstruct, animal breeding, limited cauldron use, a few chest shops, lifts, pistons, etc.

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
but those are all the best things about the professions they belong to. this is almost like a class kainzo would keep to himself because it has everything ._. even if it was implemented you should have to master every profession to unlock it. even then i think this is a bad idea :confused:

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
but those are all the best things about the professions they belong to. this is almost like a class kainzo would keep to himself because it has everything ._. even if it was implemented you should have to master every profession to unlock it. even then i think this is a bad idea :confused:
I was thinking these weren't the best skills for each profession. Smithhas the more useful repair, enchanter has enchant, scribe places beacons, you need to have animals in order to breed them, etc. Anyways, those skills were just examples of what they vould have.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Isn't Scribe already this? Sure they can't make lifts, or shops, or anything engineers can do. However it's the go-to class for people who simply aren't interested in dedicating themselves to a profession.