• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

J3loodT4lon

1. Minecraft In-game name: J3loodT4lon
  2. Location & Age: USA, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes. Corrupt server owner did not like me telling him to stop giving admin powers as a donation reward as it gave players the tools for abuse (i was a legit admin)
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched "Minecraft RPG Server" on Google :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Rarely use youtube
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCJ11
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I highly enjoy playing Roleplaying games. I am a great RP-er and a very big stickler for rules and politness (did I spell that right? lol)

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes. Corrupt server owner did not like me telling him to stop giving admin powers as a donation reward as it gave players the tools for abuse (i was a legit admin)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched "Minecraft RPG Server" on Google :)
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: I highly enjoy playing Roleplaying games. I am a great RP-er and a very big stickler for rules and politness (did I spell that right? lol)

~~~Reviewing~~~
J3loodT4lon, can you please explain the ban a bit further so I can get as much infomation about it?

I apologize for the (very) late response, this last year has been crazy and as a result I forgot about my application until I googled my IGN.

I started playing Minecraft during Beta 1.7 and by the end of Beta 1.8 had earned a Moderator role on a semi-popular Factions server called Fightcraft. over the next year or so I made my way up to Admin and noticed the owner was beginning to sell 'staff powers' like flying, Creative Mode, Teleport commands and other such things to players as donation rewards. After a few month he also began selling Staff ranks. I spoke up against this and provided proof that one of such Staff members was abusing his powers. Turned out that this player was one of the owner's real life friends and did what he could to cover it up, including banning me.

I hope this clears things up a bit.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Could you please explain why your age is different on your profile? It says you are 21 on your profile but 20 on your app. What is your real date of birth? :)

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
While in game - do /register <email> - with the same email you used - it will auto Register you.