• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

J2BH's Proctor Application

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: J2BH
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around two years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've been a guide for a good while now, and as a guide I'm able to help players very efficiently, which is what I love to do. Ever since joining the server, I've wanted to help new players to the best of my ability. In the description for proctor, it states that proctors are the first face of herocraft for new players, which is something I would love to be. Not only that, I would get to keep chat clean in terms of rules, especially when other staff is not online. Pretty obvious by now, but helping players is pretty much my forte.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: So far, being a guide has been a blast.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: J2BH
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around two years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've been a guide for a good while now, and as a guide I'm able to help players very efficiently, which is what I love to do. Ever since joining the server, I've wanted to help new players to the best of my ability. In the description for proctor, it states that proctors are the first face of herocraft for new players, which is something I would love to be. Not only that, I would get to keep chat clean in terms of rules, especially when other staff is not online. Pretty obvious by now, but helping players is pretty much my forte.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: So far, being a guide has been a blast.
@Admins