• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

J2BH Balance team App

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: J2BH

2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer)

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 2 years

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I really have no favorite, I love and hate all the classes haha. But the most FUN I've had with a class was probably berserker. I never got tired of tossing my teammates XD

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: If I were to test, I would be able to quite often. I live in EST time zone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Most members (I may be wrong) Are experienced players with like 44 maxed out classes and still going. What sets me apart from the other members would be the less time on the server. For true balance, we would need the opinion of both the experienced and not so experienced players.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Experience to what? Experience to being in balance team? Not sure what this question is asking. If that is what you are asking then hell yes. I used to play on an avatar bending server where there were 4 elemental classes. I was just an average player when I joined, but my (At least i'd like to think) intellect and common sense rose me up to admin in under a month. There I was responsible for a boat load of things, Balance, Builds, Player management and more. I took care of each periodically. I would disguise myself as an average player in the server to get a sense of what needs balancing. Then, I'd run the server through a poll vote to a minimum of 5 balance changes, and put them in accordingly. I do understand that this servers balance approach is much different, but that doesn't qualify me any less for the position ;)

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Why would I think that this is for balancing future or past skills? that is idiotic my friend. (Emphasis on the skills I get it lol. Either way yes.)

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: If what they ask is purely and utterly retarded like make then a sandwich and go deliver it to them then no. Otherwise, yes.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Huge fan of the Dalai Lama, he's all about balance in the world.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

4. What's your favorite class/path?: I really have no favorite, I love and hate all the classes haha. But the most FUN I've had with a class was probably berserker. I never got tired of tossing my teammates XD

5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: If I were to test, I would be able to quite often. I live in EST time zone.

6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Most members (I may be wrong) Are experienced players with like 44 maxed out classes and still going. What sets me apart from the other members would be the less time on the server. For true balance, we would need the opinion of both the experienced and not so experienced players.

7. Do you have any similar experience?: Experience to what? Experience to being in balance team? Not sure what this question is asking. If that is what you are asking then hell yes. I used to play on an avatar bending server where there were 4 elemental classes. I was just an average player when I joined, but my (At least i'd like to think) intellect and common sense rose me up to admin in under a month. There I was responsible for a boat load of things, Balance, Builds, Player management and more. I took care of each periodically. I would disguise myself as an average player in the server to get a sense of what needs balancing. Then, I'd run the server through a poll vote to a minimum of 5 balance changes, and put them in accordingly. I do understand that this servers balance approach is much different, but that doesn't qualify me any less for the position ;)

8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Why would I think that this is for balancing future or past skills? that is idiotic my friend. (Emphasis on the skills I get it lol. Either way yes.)

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: If what they ask is purely and utterly retarded like make then a sandwich and go deliver it to them then no. Otherwise, yes.

10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Huge fan of the Dalai Lama, he's all about balance in the world.
Get back with me next monday after the meeting. I'd like to see you contribute in the next meeting and we can work from there.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

Accepted! @TimForReal for tag.