• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IVRafa's application

IVRafa

Wood
  1. In-game name: I go by the name IVRafa
  2. Location & Age: I come from the Philippines and I'm 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None (I'm a good boy) ^.^
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm quite active and love conversing with others on chat. Minecraft is all about the socialization. :p
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net, This is a respectable server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Already did and will continue voting everyday :D
  8. Additional Info: I like pie, Nuff' said

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I like your humor :p but if you can, post some creations or perhaps tell us a little bit more about yourself. Just flesh out this app a bit and you're in ;)

IVRafa

Wood
Sure, let me just dig through my pictures and find something worth while. (Just a warning but I'm not the best builder around) XD

IVRafa

Wood
Here's a picture of a town hall I made. Don't mind the extremely-out-of-place gold blocks and torch spam, my brother placed those. That building to the right is a house and in the bottom left corner is an old dwarven mine.

Now a little bit more about myself:
I'm bad at building creative stuff, refer to the picture for proof, but I'm a good laborer, strategist, and fighter. (Although lag effects the 3rd one dramatically) The reason I'm bad at building is because I usually prefer efficiency over beauty, which is why I'm a good laborer. People also say I'm a good leader because I usually end up making clans or groups. I also like apples (Especially in pie). Oh and I really love the concept of HeroCraft. Turning a free-for-all sandbox game into a massive RPG. Well that's about it. :D

Attachments

• 2011-07-30_09.20.25.png
    2011-07-30_09.20.25.png
    801.9 KB · Views: 7

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations IVrafa, welcome to herocraft! Check your private messages for more info and get ready to have fun!

IVRafa

Wood
Oh and I do love how you whitelist people. Other servers just ask for some basic information but only check if he looks like a griefer/hacker/pedo. I'm glad you guys actually take time to get to know us :D
Here's some cookies and milk because you guys are that awesome :p (No I'm not bribing you >.>)
|'-----'| |-.....-| | | | | _,._ | | __.o` o`"-. | | .-O o `"-.o O )_,._ | | ( o O o )--.-"`O o"-.`'-----'` '--------' ( o O o) `----------`