• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion I've run out of things to donate, request more tiers

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
Not sure how many people are in this position, but at T9 with a few titles and things I've run out of motivation to donate.

If I do it is buying somebody a tier for souls or purchasing a boost when they are on sale.

But personally I don't really get much gain out of it anymore, even for a boost, at max lvl I do it mostly so other people are happy.

There are 2 areas where donating could change for the better.

1. Ease of use. There are certain situations where we want to donate but the website won't cooperate. For example, if you win or buy 9 slot backpack and want 18 there is no manual upgrade. You would have to buy the 18 for 9.99 even though you already have the 9

Request manual upgrade between the tiers of items just like it works between the supporter tiers.

2. More tiers, if you give me the option to pay for T10+. I would do it in a heartbeat.

How about at T10

30 lwc up from 20, keeping 200s cost the same.
Larger backpack. Say 80 slots up from 54
Enderchest usage

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm nearing that point myself. I'd certainly jump at a T10. I'm not sure what they would do for perks though :s

As they didn't upgrade the amount of lwc's you get from T8 to T9 it's sorta safe to assume they don't want to increase that anymore. If they were then T10 should have like 24 or 25 at max, while increasing T9 to 22 to keep in line with the usual 2-3 jump between tiers. And considering enderchests are already a special thing for merchants I'd be pretty against that being a tier benefit, I don't want to be able to buy something that nullifies something special about a class.

One thing that is safe to assume though is that you could make a 29x personal region instead of a 27x. But yes! I'd love there to be a new tier! I'll try to think of what might suitable for it.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I remember when there wasn't even a tier 8......
Maybe bring dragon travel back? Or some tier 10 only trails and stuff.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not sure how many people are in this position, but at T9 with a few titles and things I've run out of motivation to donate.

If I do it is buying somebody a tier for souls or purchasing a boost when they are on sale.

But personally I don't really get much gain out of it anymore, even for a boost, at max lvl I do it mostly so other people are happy.

There are 2 areas where donating could change for the better.

1. Ease of use. There are certain situations where we want to donate but the website won't cooperate. For example, if you win or buy 9 slot backpack and want 18 there is no manual upgrade. You would have to buy the 18 for 9.99 even though you already have the 9

Request manual upgrade between the tiers of items just like it works between the supporter tiers.

2. More tiers, if you give me the option to pay for T10+. I would do it in a heartbeat.

How about at T10

30 lwc up from 20, keeping 200s cost the same.
Larger backpack. Say 80 slots up from 54
Enderchest usage
I'm nearing that point myself. I'd certainly jump at a T10. I'm not sure what they would do for perks though :s

As they didn't upgrade the amount of lwc's you get from T8 to T9 it's sorta safe to assume they don't want to increase that anymore. If they were then T10 should have like 24 or 25 at max, while increasing T9 to 22 to keep in line with the usual 2-3 jump between tiers. And considering enderchests are already a special thing for merchants I'd be pretty against that being a tier benefit, I don't want to be able to buy something that nullifies something special about a class.

One thing that is safe to assume though is that you could make a 29x personal region instead of a 27x. But yes! I'd love there to be a new tier! I'll try to think of what might suitable for it.
Thanks for posting, there is a planned T10 but we're deciding on how to balance the perks for it.