Legacy Supporter 4
- Feb 12, 2012
Welcome to Ivalice!
A town for beginners and veterans alike!
Second in Command: Talsen
Ivalice was created with a few goals in mind:
1.) To be a safe haven for new players.
2. ) To become a respectable town.
3.) Be a positive part of the community.
The town is located in one of the ice biomes on the map. Future plans intend for it to become a castle like structure. It is currently fortified against invaders with walls and a roof though. It is a work in progress otherwise but will move faster with more members.
Rules & Guidelines
First some general guidelines. This town and it members should try and be a helpful, positive part of the herocraft community. Try and help new players when possible!
Now for rules...
-Follow all server rules.
- Do not steal from, grief or attack town members. (Or future allies)
- Respect each other - especially council.
- Do not open chests or enter houses that aren't yours.
- Cover community chests with dirt blocks.
- Lock your personal chest with /plock!
- The town name was inspired by FFTs (Final Fantasy Tactics)
-Do not initiate or encourage toxic and/or hateful chat in anyway.
- Joining the town for the sole purpose of griefing/stealing/letting others in will result in being kicked from the town and added to the blacklist!
- Clear out space under town
- Create underground apartments for new members
- Create a farm
- Professions needed: Farmer, Enchanter, Alchemist.
-Make the town look more castle like.
-Eventually expand the town once more members have joined.
Please fill out and reply with the following application! Feel free to message RowlanVales in game once you complete it!
IGN (In game name):
How long have you been on HC?:
How often do you play on HC?:
Willing to use discord (Not required though)?
What towns, if any, have you been in on this map?
Do you agree to the rules?:
The town name was inspired by what game?