• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Itsasecret581 - Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Whitelister on another server, so I know what you guys are looking for. I'll make this a pretty good app.
  1. In-game name: Itsasecret581
  2. Location & Age: 16, PST
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have a ban from a smaller server, I spammed the chat a little after I died. Spam bot picked it up, but I've gotten past that problem.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very good community member. I am an incredibly active member aboard the Heroes RPG server *******http://www. ******* .net/. I am a decent PvPer. Mainly, I would like to play around on another Heroes server to get a taste of some fresh new classes, fresh faces, and a new experience. At some point, I will join a town and maybe make my own (I've been a town mayor 3 times on ******* .) I'm also not gonna just apply and then leave. I've been active on ******* for 7 straight months, so I'm not gonna log in once and then just leave. I am the second highest posting member on their forums because I am incredibly involved in their community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Various people on ******* mentioned you guys.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes. :p
  8. Additional Info: The server I play on, ******* , is VERY similar to you guys. I was looking through your Wiki, and we had the same Township system (WorldGuard with rings), we have many of the same plugins, etc.
    We are also Heroes RPG mod.
Hope you accept me!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
** under review**

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***

Seems you have a ban, which you did mention.
mc1.woodpunchers.com [antispam] spambot 2011-11-10 16:44:43

You are currently listed as staff on SGcraft. The site looks alot like Herocraft, and has the same updates as we do.

• [*]
    Feb 5, 2012 at 7:24 AM​
    [*]
    I took down the server tonight to make some much needed maintenance! I also set up some new plugins as well as upgrading some outdated ones! Here is a list of what changed:​
    • We have added Titles! More on this below.
    • /who is now slightly different and the Tab menu will show prefixes.
    • You can now type /who staff to see only staff members that are currently online
    • The Jail will no longer erase your enchanted items if you are sent to it
    • Spleef plugin was updated. This still need a bit more configuration but we should be spleefin' again soon!
    • Bandage now costs 1 Redstone again
    • Light now required 1 Flint

I am going to need a higher up to take a look at this.

@Brutalacerate

Please be patient while we review the information

:)

As I stated above, please allow us time to review the information.

Thank you

Reveiwing

if you dont hear from me by tonite please tag me via typing @Plasma78

Wip

please bear with me, tracking some things down :)

Ok, thanks!

I did list the ban in the Application.

1. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have a ban from a smaller server, I spammed the chat a little after I died. Spam bot picked it up, but I've gotten past that problem.
I had forgotten the name, but I made sure to but the Ban in the App.

Ok, no problem. I'll improve on this app as well.

Yeah, and SGCraft is VERY similar to you guys. I was looking through your Wiki, and we had the same Township system (WorldGuard with rings), we have many of the same plugins, etc.

That's one reason I think I'd be a great fit here.

(And I added a couple more things)

Ok, can do.

@Plasma78 :p

Ok. I'll just check back over the next couple of days. No rush.

Thanks for taking all the time to check this out. That's how I know this is a good server.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The server in question has similar systems because your "owner" played on Herocraft since August 2011. He stole all of our systems plugins and is currently in legal shit storm because he won't remove one of our private plugins "HeroTitles".

I would give the server until 1.2 before it crumbles. We will be removing support for anyone that abuses our licenses and violations our trust.

It's unfortunate that you are withdrawing your application - good luck though!

Status
Not open for further replies.