• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's Your Lucky Day :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Welp, its my time, iv had my fun on HC but I don't think I will be playing for a while. Iv had my times Getting bullied by admins and everyone but yeah, its all been worth while watching you hate me over the internet <3

@Kainzo Thanks for your amazing job on HC, keep the work up, I hope plaguebomb is back and Better when I get back :D

@Xanipher I know you love me, dont deny it, enjoy HC fun times xanipher, I know you will miss me <3

@TheYeti Have fun with admin! wish you the best of luck with coding aswell, Enjoy HC!

@LightningCape Please no moar lava buckets :(

@Moderators to the rest of you guys peace, and enjoy HC

@Dutchgirl619 @UNCLE_LEE_ROY Keep aldenshire running pls, and Good Luck!

@Jrr5556 one day you will be a good druid <3. Peace out Bby

@jazza411 #1 AUSSIE

@WitchOnaRampage Good luck on Guide and Enjoy HC! Hope to see you around when I get back

To the rest of AD or anyone I missed, I know you love me and GL all :D

also can anyone move this to the right spot, it wouldnt let me create a forum there ;(

oh and @fearlesswolf34 see you at skewl tomoz <3

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
HeroCraft will honestly not be the same without you. I don't know if that's good or bad, but you will be missed. :p

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
well bai friend I know you will be back when a map reset happens. And I am a good druid bitch and I am the number 1 aussie! @jazza411
And @ParadoxNightmare you have always had your times when you want to kill me but we will always be friendsss <3 :)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Welp, its my time, iv had my fun on HC but I don't think I will be playing for a while. Iv had my times Getting bullied by admins and everyone but yeah, its all been worth while watching you hate me over the internet <3

@Kainzo Thanks for your amazing job on HC, keep the work up, I hope plaguebomb is back and Better when I get back :D

@Xanipher I know you love me, dont deny it, enjoy HC fun times xanipher, I know you will miss me <3

@TheYeti Have fun with admin! wish you the best of luck with coding aswell, Enjoy HC!

@LightningCape Please no moar lava buckets :(

@Moderators to the rest of you guys peace, and enjoy HC

@Dutchgirl619 @UNCLE_LEE_ROY Keep aldenshire running pls, and Good Luck!

@Jrr5556 one day you will be a good druid <3. Peace out Bby

@jazza411 #1 AUSSIE

@WitchOnaRampage Good luck on Guide and Enjoy HC! Hope to see you around when I get back

To the rest of AD or anyone I missed, I know you love me and GL all :D

also can anyone move this to the right spot, it wouldnt let me create a forum there ;(

oh and @fearlesswolf34 see you at skewl tomoz <3
Good luck person! :D

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
Status
Not open for further replies.