• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's Been A Good Run...

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Well guys, for what it's worth, I'm sorry. My personal life has gotten way out of hand. I just can't spend a lot of time with Minecraft anymore. That's why I'm leaving. Maybe I'll drop in once in a while on the forums, but don't expect me that often. I'm not sure than anyone cares if I stay or go, but I say it anyway.

Farewell, my friends.

@LightningCape for whitelisting me.
@Angyles for showing me that honesty is the only way to go on this server.
@Kainzo for letting me be staff, even when I botched it up the first time.
@barbas0l for letting me into Drakenvale.
@devotedworker For actually caring about my existence lol...

I just want to make a special apology to @CoolBeans279 for the way I've treated you my whole experience in Herocraft. I hope you can forgive me.

Goodbye guys.

[USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] if someone could put this in the leave/absence section, it'd be much appreciated.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Well guys, for what it's worth, I'm sorry. My personal life has gotten way out of hand. I just can't spend a lot of time with Minecraft anymore. That's why I'm leaving. Maybe I'll drop in once in a while on the forums, but don't expect me that often. I'm not sure than anyone cares if I stay or go, but I say it anyway.

Farewell, my friends.

I just want to make a special apology to @CoolBeans279 for the way I've treated you my whole experience in Herocraft. I hope you can forgive me.

Goodbye guys.

[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] if someone could put this in the leave/absence section, it'd be much appreciated.
I still care! Make sure to come back, or at least paticipate in the Roleplay Forum once it comes up :_:

Xhazed

Portal
i will cry because i dont know you i will cry because i wount show you the way i dont know what goes next tanannaaaanaaaaaaa dik

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Farewell, my friends.

Goodbye guys.

[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] if someone could put this in the leave/absence section, it'd be much appreciated.
Been a blast, good luck!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
:D I'll have another go.

step 1: respect yourself
step 2: respect others
step 3: practice patience, compassion
step 4: respect yourself
step 5: live in reality, not illusion.

I'll trust @SurvivalManZ to take whatever message forward that works for him.