• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug items not dropping on death

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Basically, i was being a dick and killing aria people, i killed @TheMFingYeti and @Amgroma, i killed both of them in the regions of aria, i also know that they had other items because they switched to their god picks as i was about to kill them. i have been pvping all day and this is the first time it has happened!

Do items still not drop on death? Because I remember this being a problem in the beginning of the map, and so far everyone I have killed dropped nothing. Also, yesterday I got killed by a mob, returned to my death point three minutes later, and my stuff wasn't there. And I know noone took it because it was in a mineshaft underground.

Cypher123

TNT
Could it be that the people that have chests on them and they die in a region like a conquest point that it tries to make a chest but it cant because its regioned and then "the matrix" happens to the items. Because I've seen people die in conquest points and drop nothing and I know they have to at least have a medal.

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
all my souls ( around 400) got deleted, when i died to silverfish

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
No player drops should only happen with LostSouls getting killed. Any other types of cases could be bugs.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
bump, just killed @Piptendo and nothing dropped, piptendo said that he thinks this happened because he isn't in a clan, and since he isn't in a clan he doesn't drop a medal and since he doesn't drop a metal he doesn't drop his inventory!

Piptendo

The Trade Prince
Staff member
Max Legacy Supporter
bump, just killed @Piptendo and nothing dropped, piptendo said that he thinks this happened because he isn't in a clan, and since he isn't in a clan he doesn't drop a medal and since he doesn't drop a metal he doesn't drop his inventory!
I can confirm this, I lost five stacks of Dark Oak logs.. :'(

I am also a level 43 Bloodmage, level 60 Smith, not a Lost Soul.

kuhlkid

Legacy Supporter 9
To @Piptendo and @Amgroma, did either of you have droptransfer on during this? I have been having issues on death where drop transfer destroys the items that should be "dropped"

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
lost two fortune picks and a lot of diamonds/souls/relic V's while mining to this bug :(((