• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Item Set Active Abilities - Info?

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
From reading patch notes it sounds like the custom crafting item set weapons give custom abilities. Is there a list anywhere of what these abilities do? In addition, do any of them scale off certain attributes or are they just set numbers?

thewhizkids

Soulsand
Heres what [i think] the weapons do at level 1, the effect/duration gets stronger the higher level item,
zeal:speed 2 for about 8 secs 120 sec cooldown
ethereal: you get a very heavy slow [about same as warming up skills] for 4 seconds then after that get a HUGE speed boost for 8 seconds. 120 sec cooldown
emberstone: gives yourself fire res for about 8 seconds... 120 sec cooldown
duskbane: gives yourself healthboost for [an unlimited time???] [??? secs cooldown] [the health boost isvery bad its like 8hp so this is kind of useless]
prismatic: gives yourself and others near you speed night vision and water breathing , not sure about duration/cooldown
hellforged: withers yourself [deals about 10 damage total when wither finishes so barely any] and gives you ressistance for about 8 seconds
dark pearl : blinds yourself and poeple around you
blessed: gives yourself and poeple near you slowness and a regeneration effect [very weak healing tho heal is about 30 secs]
deeproot: slows yourself and poeple near you
stardust: gives yourself jumpboost and a minor speed boost [my personal favorite ]
luminous: dunno what this does...

Heres what the armor does... btw this could be wrong its been a while since i used all of the items,

zeal is a minor health buff and focuses on protection enchants
ethereal is a big health and knockback ressistance down but a big speed up and almost no protection enchants <--- my personal favorite lol
luminous same as ethereal but less speed less health lost and no knockabck ressist lost and a bit more protection enchants
stardust is a minor speed buff and some protection enchants
hellforged reduces health by a good bit gives a minor speed buff and then focuses allot on protection enchants
emberstone is... a minor speed and health buff and then... fire protection [wow much usefull]
deep root is a [the biggest?] health buff and [the highest?] protection enchants. but ahuge speed reducion
blessed is a high amount of health knockback ressistance and some good protection enchants
dark pearl is minor speed minor-medium health and minor-medium Knockback ressist, but none-very little protection enchants
dusk bane is litteraly just lots of vanilla minceraft enchcantments and no special attributes at all
prismatic is a very minor speed buff [and possibly health] and then focuses on lots of enchants

Again. im not 100% sure on this XD

Last edited:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
coo - thanks! So in addition to the active abilities, each armor set also modifies health and speed n stuff? interestinnnn

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I assume protection on armor still only works against left click / arrow damage and lava / fiery enchant stuff and not hero skills?

thewhizkids

Soulsand
I never realy tested this, but i think only skills with ''physical'' damage get reduced by armor, well i guess ''piercing'' is an exeption to this since it is physical damage and also ignores armor.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
when you create a crafted item, does it retain any of old stats of item or only the new stat sets? like if i created a crafted item from a fiery sword, would it still have fiery enchant or no?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
when you create a crafted item, does it retain any of old stats of item or only the new stat sets? like if i created a crafted item from a fiery sword, would it still have fiery enchant or no?
You can only craft from normal unenchanted tools/armor

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
You can only craft from normal unenchanted tools/armor

gotcha, i am trying to craft a pair of chain pants with a tier 1 soul stone (powerless) and ethereal gem, but doesnt seem to be working. any pointers?

thewhizkids

Soulsand
Powerless is a tier 0 soulstone, it doesnt work with anything.
powerless <--- tier 0 , you cant craft gear with this , you just use these to upgrade to the tier 1 [wich you can use for items]
3powerless=rough<--- tier 1 grey name
3rough=ordinairy <--- tier 2 green name
3rough=radiant <---- tier 3 light blue name
3radiant=flawless <--- tier 4 [purple items]
3flawless=glowing <--- this is tier 5 [aka legendary orange items]

if you are planning on making a full set of ethereal armor, i reccomend that the highest you make for now is radiant. since after that it starts getting realllly expensive.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Powerless is a tier 0 soulstone, it doesnt work with anything.
powerless <--- tier 0 , you cant craft gear with this , you just use these to upgrade to the tier 1 [wich you can use for items]
3powerless=rough<--- tier 1 grey name
3rough=ordinairy <--- tier 2 green name
3rough=radiant <---- tier 3 light blue name
3radiant=flawless <--- tier 4 [purple items]
3flawless=glowing <--- this is tier 5 [aka legendary orange items]

if you are planning on making a full set of ethereal armor, i reccomend that the highest you make for now is radiant. since after that it starts getting realllly expensive.

thanks. so i guess the only way to upgrade the tier is to keep combining three soul stones of the previous tier?