• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Item Loss When Swapping Servers

prohhmetheus

Legacy Supporter 6
Around 15-20 minutes ago I lost all the items I acquired while on the pve server after taking the boat to central/pvp. It rolled back my inventory to what I had when I went from the pvp server to the pve server, sometime last night.

Last night I went to the pve server from the pvp server with around 10 diamond helmets, and other basic gear and bought a Crystal Katana with sharpness 8, unbreaking 3, and fire aspect 1 just outside the pve docks. I logged out after buying the sword. I logged in earlier today and went to a town-mate's personal region to get the diamond helmets enchanted. After going back to central or pvp (I'm unsure about witch one caused it because I only noticed it once I got to pvp), I had the same inventory I had when I went to the pve server the night before.

The only thing of value that I lost was the Crystal Katana Sharpness 8(or 7? don't remember), fire aspect 1, and unbreaking 3.

MAGYAR12

Glowstone
I had a similar experience about 20 minutes ago as well. I bought 10 Symbols of Acquisition from somebody, then bought another 10 within the pvp spawn area, when i went to go cash them in for magma cream symbols in central, my inventory was set back to what I had last night as well. I traveled back and forth thinking my inventory might just be glued to the pvp but alas my 20 symbols were gone.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Around 15-20 minutes ago I lost all the items I acquired while on the pve server after taking the boat to central/pvp. It rolled back my inventory to what I had when I went from the pvp server to the pve server, sometime last night.

Last night I went to the pve server from the pvp server with around 10 diamond helmets, and other basic gear and bought a Crystal Katana with sharpness 8, unbreaking 3, and fire aspect 1 just outside the pve docks. I logged out after buying the sword. I logged in earlier today and went to a town-mate's personal region to get the diamond helmets enchanted. After going back to central or pvp (I'm unsure about witch one caused it because I only noticed it once I got to pvp), I had the same inventory I had when I went to the pve server the night before.

The only thing of value that I lost was the Crystal Katana Sharpness 8(or 7? don't remember), fire aspect 1, and unbreaking 3.
I had a similar experience about 20 minutes ago as well. I bought 10 Symbols of Acquisition from somebody, then bought another 10 within the pvp spawn area, when i went to go cash them in for magma cream symbols in central, my inventory was set back to what I had last night as well. I traveled back and forth thinking my inventory might just be glued to the pvp but alas my 20 symbols were gone.
We're looking into this - it's not an easy thing to reproduce - still looking for more information