• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Item creation suggest

vdfdoidaum

Wood
I guess every mage that uses a hoe would like if you guys add enchanted hoes.
Since there isnt enchanted hoes i thought you guys could add some with enchanted stats like, mana regen+10 or max mana i dont know something like that.

ShameJax

Stone
The only issue I really see with this idea is that you would have to be holding the hoe for it to activate, and that would mean it would constantly be changing. This also causes issues for people that use the hotbar based skills. If they made it in your inventory then people would fill their inventory with hoes and that would only cause more issues. It's a good idea, just impractical to implement.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The only issue I really see with this idea is that you would have to be holding the hoe for it to activate, and that would mean it would constantly be changing. This also causes issues for people that use the hotbar based skills. If they made it in your inventory then people would fill their inventory with hoes and that would only cause more issues. It's a good idea, just impractical to implement.
We could easily place these stats on armor instead of the weapon.
Then have more weapons in the pool. Some weak some strong some legendary.

ShameJax

Stone
We could easily place these stats on armor instead of the weapon.
Then have more weapons in the pool. Some weak some strong some legendary.
Aren't all of the custom weapons just the typical minecraft metadata or NBT on here?

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
what if t6 bosses could drop an item that could make something soulbound?

Not feasible with the current system.

I guess every mage that uses a hoe would like if you guys add enchanted hoes.
Since there isnt enchanted hoes i thought you guys could add some with enchanted stats like, mana regen+10 or max mana i dont know something like that.

Unfortunately no effects can be applied to: Attributes, Mana or Stamina.