• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Item Binds not saving on logout

Ayohae

TNT
As the title says, item binds are not saving after logging out, similarly to the Mark/Recall not saving after logout.

Not a huge issue, but I hope it helps with fixing recall.

Ayohae

TNT
I'm using macromod. This is just something I noticed.

Don't post if you have nothing to contribute.

greatman321

Retired Staff
What skill are you trying to save?

Also, can you give me the command you write?

On my local copy, I type /bind mark and each time I try it, it works (I disconnected/reconnected 3 times)

pumpapa

Glowing Redstone
/bind Strike seems to not work correctly, every other skill binds perfectly and it remembers the binds after relogging except for Strike, I bound it to both my Iron Sword and Stone Sword(maybe that is what causes the problem?).

(Using Macros now.)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As the title says, item binds are not saving after logging out, similarly to the Mark/Recall not saving after logout.

Not a huge issue, but I hope it helps with fixing recall.
Can you retest this? we've pushed a change that should fix these sorts of issues.
What skill are you trying to save?

Also, can you give me the command you write?

On my local copy, I type /bind mark and each time I try it, it works (I disconnected/reconnected 3 times)
<3