• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Issues Again

KLuebbert

TNT
Yeah, I know that Plague costs 140 mana, and has a cooldown of 12 seconds, and I unlock it at level 15... But what does it do? I had to go to the wiki to find out, the description is missing in-game.

Same with HolyAura, my friend had no clue what it did, so I looked it up for him on the wiki. It also lacks a description.

Also my friend complains about Holy Water being weird, and sometimes not working, and because it is a potion entity, it cannot be used in claimed areas, like the Castles, spawns, and in towns, and probably the dungeons being released... Which are the areas Holy Water is most useful... But I don't know if there's anything that can fix that, so GG R.I.P.

Attachments

• plague.png
    plague.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 7
  • holyaura.png
    holyaura.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 8

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
I believe if you use /hero skills necromancer, you can actually get a description. It's also quite possible that it was not added due to length.

KLuebbert

TNT
Using /hero skills is what I did in the first snapshot for Necromancer, the second one was for Cleric using /hero skills. Either way, both don't show descriptions

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Using /hero skills is what I did in the first snapshot for Necromancer, the second one was for Cleric using /hero skills. Either way, both don't show descriptions
I know. Try doing /hero skills necromancer instead. It'll bring up a chat list, which was developed much more intuitively.

KLuebbert

TNT
I did /hero skills Necromancer, it does what it shows in the snapshot xD The description box is empty