• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is this considered griefing?

I logged in on Herocraft today after a few days of inactivity. When I log in, I notice blocks in my house were destroyed, my beds were removed the top floor of my house was filled with dirt, with the destruction of blocks in my house my underground tunnel and storage room was found and all the chests in there were destroyed. I didn't lose anything valuable but I tried asking in help chat if that was considered griefing and I didn't get a response.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
oh yeah thats griefing. unless within 100 blocks of a town, you can PE and get a huge rollback on the dick that did it.

from your description it sounds more like 4-5 counts of griefing. good luck, you will soon see a response I am sure. Most times griefing is one block someone forgot to replace. this is extreme.

Ok, thanks :) I just opened one today.

Edit: Well, I'm done. the guy came back 3 times today and HAD to have used xray to find my secret chest hidden away completely and took everything a friend and I worked to get. Herocraft is a fun server and all, but the mods like this that people make for it justs to ruin other peoples fun break the game.

Good bye and have fun fellow herocraft players.