• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is it just me that thinks zeal was so much better?

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
i cant say a whole lot because i didnt play for the entire length of zeal but i did play during that time. but not much seemed to have happened in zeal (during the time i was playing) so obviously id have to say DG is more fun IMO. however i remember the pvp being alot more fun in zeal and i agree that the economy is pretty bad right now.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Do I miss Zeal? Yes.

Do I wish I could relive my memories of raiding Jbird's group of friends, of ransacking MeganPerk's fortress of traps, of long sessions mining through tunnels and caves to find a long-abandoned underground bunker full of chests filled with diamonds and gold ingots? Yes.

Do I wish I could satisfy my nostalgia? Yes.

Am I going to let that get in the way of enjoying Dragongarde? Absolutely not.

As Kainzo said, the first map you play on is always the best because that's when you develop your first memories of the server. I can guarantee that, after the next wipe, dozens of people will cry about wanting to go back to Dragongarde. But, the show must go on.

Do not dwell on the past - act in the present.

brancher

Obsidian
The PvP on DG is definitely lackluster in comparison to zeal IMO. Hiding behind town walls seems to be the meta for the HC community now.

Aside from the PvP every single thing about DG is better, and I truly believe this.