• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is Glowstone Rare?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I believe the nether came out some patches ago. But in case I am wrong. Yes glowstone is like supaaa rare. The only piece I have ever seen was in Ironpass and in Zeal but Zeal doesn't count!!!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
pretty sure its impossible to get, unless the alchemist recipe for it is working again.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
being as when you break a glowstone block, it shatters and gives you one glowdust in return... i would just leave it. Unless you can manage to find 9 glowstone blocks.... :)

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Punisher is slow on the updates! One or two updates ago Notch made it so that glowstone gives 2-4 dust, and requires a pickaxe.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
oh. lol

Ignore what I said. Im gonna delete everyones posts... lmao

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Mainly they are wanting to make sure they won't get in trouble with the mods for having it. My claim for the land finishes tomorrow and I said they could have it as long as mods are OK with it.
If it says no in the rules then im pretty sure it wont be okay with the mods.

Darkdragon

Stone
If it says no in the rules then im pretty sure it wont be okay with the mods.

Well, Glowstone is unique in the sense that it's only spawned by admins ATM. I'm not sure how the original owner of the land got it. Since tomorrow I will own the land, and thus, the glowstone, I'm simply saying that as long as mods/admins don't have any problems with the glowstone being given, then they can have it.