• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Iron Guard

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Hello and welcome to the Iron Guard Township Thread! I will be updating this thread as more information is released regarding the new map for the 4th Sept.

Backstory;

Hello, I was the previous mayor of the township called "FerrumMous". I would happily be able to say that it was one of the most active townships within its prime on a weekly basics reaching an average player count of 8-10 players per day with most of them being within the township TeamSpeak channel we had. From the initial start, we were heavily focused on the PVE aspect of the server (due to us being based within the Northern continent) but did branch out into the PVP side boasting parties of at least 7+ players within them at any given time (The party limit really did rain on our parade for a few weeks due to us reaching numbers of 12-14 from solely township members alone).

With that being said, my focus for this map would be to follow the same path that was taken on the pervious map. This being focusing on getting a safe foundation for us to build from though the PVE side of this server (creating some form of protection against raids, levelling classes/ profs and getting a nice stockpile of items) before branching out into the PVP side of it. (But lets be honest, its all about having fun so be prepared for some weird, funny days).

Basic information;

Name; Iron Guard
Member count; ?
Available space; ?
Location; ?
Current tax rate; ? (The general tax will be low, all depends on the new economy). ((was 5 souls last map for comparison))
Town chat; I'll provide this information to you if you are accepted
Team speak; I'll provide password if you are accepted
Average active players at peak times; ???
Overall town 'playstyle'; 75% PVE, 25% PVP (This will change as we progress with new members)

Town rules;

+Represent Iron Guard in a positive direction
+Obey all server rules
+Help out with small projects set within the town
+Try to participate in all town events (dungeon raids will be a common event)
+Never steal from each other (Shouldn't be a problem with plots)
+Stay active (there will be a time limit of 2 weeks, if you don't log on or contact me regarding your situation. Your member status will be removed as well as all belongings being dished out to active members)
+Be prepared to fight for your town and name!

Town resources;

+Planned resources;
-A series of town shops within trade district
-Depending on the township plugin itself may allow us to create mineral farms
-ect
+A healthy backup of all items restricted to specific profession classes (No one likes not being able to create a specific items due to their prof)
+My initial plan will be to settle near a dungeon. This proved helpful on the last map for when random server wide boosts were activated.
+We will have a private town chat that is password protected on the server
+We will also have our own town TeamSpeak channel that is also password protected

Application form;

In game name (IGN);
Age;
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s);
Hero level(s);
How long have you been a member of Herocraft;
How active are you on the server;
Previous experience within the hero's plugin;
What do you enjoy doing within Minecraft/ Herocraft;
What would you bring to this town;
Past township(s) (if this applies to you);
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you);
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you);
What is your 'playstyle' (would you like to be involved within PVP or solely PVE);
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs;
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel(This helps a lot);

Note(s);

Please keep in mind I may be very busy at times so please be patient with my replies to any applications or questions asked. Thanks in advance.

This thread has been created for the new map that will be replacing Valorium on the 4th Sept, please feel free to apply now

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Beau_Nearh to avoid any confusion the map in coming SEPTEMBER 4th not October, 6 days from now. Just letting ya know so you don't show up a month late :p

In game name (IGN); Honey_C00kie
Age; 14
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Runeblade
Hero level(s); lvl 3, i just joined yesterday, but i try hard to get up quickly
How long have you been a member of Herocraft; 2 months i say, i have played it 2 times before, and i was a cleric back then, lvl 25 cleric
How active are you on the server; i try to at least 2 hours, 10 hourd if town is active
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; not with this now, i dont know what changed.
What do you enjoy doing within Minecraft/ Herocraft; i like to build a lot, and lvl up in dungeons, and exploring.
What would you bring to this town; the need of the town itselfe, but also have a kind and town i can get back on and also fight for it, i hope the other people around are nice aswell.
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); Townships of the owner named : Anevia
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); i was inactive, cus i was getting bored cus the people in town werent that active inside the town
What is your 'playstyle' (would you like to be involved within PVP or solely PVE); i would like to be involved in pvp, its fun to see wether you are stronger or not.
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; yes, i would take risk everything in game.
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel(This helps a lot); i have not teamspeak, headset is really bad.