• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Iron Fist bug

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
The bug is intermittent. Feels like 3/4 times it'll fail.

When using iron fist everyone affected by it takes no damage. Furthermore, the next melee attack they receive deals a whopping 1 damage. This can occur well passed the 5 second slow debuff.

Iron Fist coupled with Quivering Palm's bug puts Disciple in a bad spot right now. GG

Avoir

Obsidian
The bug is intermittent. Feels like 3/4 times it'll fail.

When using iron fist everyone affected by it takes no damage. Furthermore, the next melee attack they receive deals a whopping 1 damage. This can occur well passed the 5 second slow debuff.

Iron Fist coupled with Quivering Palm's bug puts Disciple in a bad spot right now. GG

First you guys say wizard needs a buff and now you say disciple is in a bad spot? Do you guys not know how to balance a class or something, disciple is one of the strongest class out there.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
You guys are obvious idiots, no denying that. A class has 2 skills that won't deal damage when it should, and you guys flame me for bug reporting it? Lawl?

The fact remains; if a class has 2 skills that don't work then it isn't performing as advertised and is therefore "in a bad spot". Would anyone batt an eye if bolt and mega bolt dealt 0 damage and it was bug reported, or are you just mad that your stripper wife is sleeping around?

Seacrest out.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Uh are you arguing about class balance in a bug report?
Yep, seems like these 2 boners get done watching their favourite cartoon while eating Lucky Charms and the sugar high enrages them to spew utter shit on the forums. Just another day at the office.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
First you guys say wizard needs a buff and now you say disciple is in a bad spot? Do you guys not know how to balance a class or something, disciple is one of the strongest class out there.
Stop speaking STDs
God Simmer down guys who gives a shit about balance, bugs are bugs and need to be fixed like illy im the who was dropped on my head as a baby, god did you guys get thrown on your head or are you just stupid