• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

irhiheka's Application

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: irhiheka
  2. Location & Age: United States, Louisiana. I am 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, i have been banned in the past. I have just restarted playing minecraft recently, because i stopped playing for quite a while because all of the servers I played on continuously shut down. I don't have much memory of my ban reasons, but one i certainly remember is on a small private server a couple years back. The owner included the magic carpet plugin, and my friend and I used it to survive the drop into his bedrock base. We found rooms made of gold and diamond, so we covered all of it in dirt, and put a sign on the ground that said "Lol Dirt For Days" We were banned the next day. In my opinion though, I am much more mature than i was a couple of years ago, and i have read all of the server rules, and i can definitely follow them.
  4. Referral(s): My friend "rjlsufan" has been looking for Hero servers, and just told me about this one.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCi8
Hope to see everyone online if i get accepted :p

***Reviewing***

irhiheka

Dirt
Well I don't remember exactly cause that was back in 2011, but i did fool around with hacked clients back then when i first found out about them. I can assure you I have matured quite a bit since then, and now i can assure you i would never use any client mods besides optifine.

irhiheka

Dirt
1.Wow i don't remember applying here before, in all honesty. I'm not sure if this is an enjin forum or not, so when i tried to apply today i tried using all of my common passwords, but none matched, but there was an account with the username irhiheka. I'm assuming back then i used my mother's email which is why when i tried to recover my irhiheka username account i didn't get a verification email on my personal email. I probably didn't even have an email back then. Back in 2011 though i had a different password that i never use so i didn't even think to try that one.

2. Back then when i was younger my parents always had me use an older age in fear of attracting predators. I was a very sheltered child.

3. I really am 16 now

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Other than that things seem fine. Considering the bans were a while ago I'll give you a chance. Remember: we have zero tolerance for hackers, Griefers or rule breakers. So if you don't want to be banned, don't do it.

Accepted. Please refer to your PMs for more information.

@Angyles Name Change please~~~