• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ireh_Muete Whitelist Application

Ireh_Muete

Stone
In-game name: My in game name is Ireh_Muete

Location & Age: I live in Austin, TX, US. I'm 15 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've been banned from a few servers, mainly from my friend hacking on my account. I've been temp banned before because the servers anti cheat was bad, and it said I was using auto sprint. I've also been banned for xraying, but i don't use hacks anymore, and if I did, I wouldn't use any combat effecting hacks.

Referral(s): TheMechaHeavy

Reason you should be accepted: I've actually already been accepted to this server, but that was, like, a year ago. I also have (or used to have) lots of friends that were moderators on this server. Uhhh, I should be accepted because it just adds to the gameplay of other people to have more opponents.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I don't actually remember, but I think I just saw the server's planet minecraft page. I completely forgot about this server, but my friends told me about it again.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Have you accepted the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special Key: HCI10

Additional Info: I was already whitelisted, but that was really long ago, I don't remember actually doing it. The combat tactic that I use makes anti-cheats go mad, so keep that in mind.

Oh and I forgot my password for my original account on these forums.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: My in game name is Ireh_Muete

Location & Age: I live in Austin, TX, US. I'm 15 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've been banned from a few servers, mainly from my friend hacking on my account. I've been temp banned before because the servers anti cheat was bad, and it said I was using auto sprint. I've also been banned for xraying, but i don't use hacks anymore, and if I did, I wouldn't use any combat effecting hacks.

Referral(s): TheMechaHeavy

Reason you should be accepted: I've actually already been accepted to this server, but that was, like, a year ago. I also have (or used to have) lots of friends that were moderators on this server. Uhhh, I should be accepted because it just adds to the gameplay of other people to have more opponents.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I don't actually remember, but I think I just saw the server's planet minecraft page. I completely forgot about this server, but my friends told me about it again.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Have you accepted the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special Key: HCI10

Additional Info: I was already whitelisted, but that was really long ago, I don't remember actually doing it. The combat tactic that I use makes anti-cheats go mad, so keep that in mind.

Oh and I forgot my password for my original account on these forums.

Reviewing

Ireh_Muete

Stone
Well yeah, how would he get on this server without applying to be whitelisted?
And like I said in the application, I don't actually remember applying to this server the first time.
I've also never been banned for disagreeing with a person on a server, like it said on the other one.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well yeah, how would he get on this server without applying to be whitelisted?
And like I said in the application, I don't actually remember applying to this server the first time.
I've also never been banned for disagreeing with a person on a server, like it said on the other one.

And how long has your account been secure?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Its still has the same password, but I told my friend, who is a 4 foot tall ginger, that if he fucked with my account again, I would kill him.

like, literaly.

with tabasco covered pencils

the ones that are really rough and give you splinters.

And he hasn't been on it again. I could change the password if you think it'd be better for the server.

Based on the response, I think it is best at this time we leave your account on the greylist.