• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Invincible Creepers

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
Been meaning to report this bug for some time but I keep forgetting to.

When you are inside a town region upon being notified "Welcome to [town]" or rather, skills do not work on creepers; fireballs fly through them, pulse does not damage them, trying to bolt them returns "Target cannot be damaged" or something similar. If you are killing a creeper and half-way through hitting them, the skills also stop working. Left-click spamming still damages them however.

As soon as you leave the region and the "You are leaving [town]" message appears, you regain the ability to damage them.

As you are able to snipe creepers that are inside the town region from outside the town region with fireballs, thus this leads me to believe it has something to do with region permissions. (However, this problem persists even when you are standing on your own town turf so don't get any funny ideas.)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It is known.

Due to creeper damage being off in towns, you cannot damage them with skills, nor can they damage you. You can still melee them.

It's a fair trade in my opinion.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
That part is incorrect. Tell that to the creeper that blew me up in Braavos today when the mob limiter plugin was down lol
creepers can really not damage you inside town regoins, however. If you step outside the town region they while handing out meele damage to them, they can damage you.