• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion InventoryTweaks

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
Info
Inventory Tweaks allows you to organise your inventory or a chest with ease by pressing a single key (Default key is R) or configured to which ever key you assign it to.

Reasons
It helps organise things a lot quicker and more efficiently

Additional Info
On the mod page it says that: This mod can be blocked by certain servers using plugins such as NoCheatPlus. This is why I haven't installed it myself yet.

Link
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1720872-15151-inventory-tweaks-152-mar-15/

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Info
Inventory Tweaks allows you to organise your inventory or a chest with ease by pressing a single key (Default key is R) or configured to which ever key you assign it to.

Reasons
It helps organise things a lot quicker and more efficiently

Additional Info
On the mod page it says that: This mod can be blocked by certain servers using plugins such as NoCheatPlus. This is why I haven't installed it myself yet.

Link
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1720872-15151-inventory-tweaks-152-mar-15/
Spout has a feature like this where when you open a chest you a press a button and sort the entire chest based on the items' names or IDs. Just saying.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
The Spoutcraft chest sorting feature was blocked my nocheat so you cant use it anymore :/

Spartanator117

Glowing Redstone
I don't really like to use Spoutcraft. I prefer to use the original client. So am I able to use the mod or not?