• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Inventory not dropping post PvP log?

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
So I was messing around with townies hitting each other...

Suddenly my client crashed as a got hit causing me to combat log.

I died instantly and I didn't drop any items at all

:(

whitayy

Soulsand
Yeah please fix it it's whenever you kill anyone, none of there stuff drops it's quite annoying since i accidentally killed a townie when they had 500s worth on them. His stuff never dropped so that for him was a waste of 2 hours mining.

hey, today I got killed by 2 people so I quickly rushed back which took me about a minute. It didn't seem like they put my items away since I did not take very long to get back. As I killed them they dropped no items and there was no chest appearing either.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
hey, today I got killed by 2 people so I quickly rushed back which took me about a minute. It didn't seem like they put my items away since I did not take very long to get back. As I killed them they dropped no items and there was no chest appearing either.
It's a bug atm, im sure they're working on it!

kuhlkid

Legacy Supporter 9
Over all the kills I have made in PVP the items have not dropped. Which they clearly had, as they had been digging into my house, so you would think cobble would drop or at least a pick when they had a sword. But nothing drops. This includes when people have killed me, I always ask if I dropped items as well. And true to my previous statement I have never dropped any on deaths due to other players either!

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Here are the possible scenarios and what outcome to expect:

A LostSoul dies: inventory is dropped
A LostSoul is killed by a mob: inventory is dropped
A LostSoul is killed by another player: inventory is *not* dropped

Anything else is a bug.

One interesting scenario is a LostSoul killing another LostSoul - should inventory be dropped?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that PVP log isn't considered unless a PlayerKilled event is thrown.