• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

inventorman101 re-Application

Minecraft In-Game name: inventorman101
Location and Age: USA, 13
Previous Bans: N/A
Refferals: none
How did you hear about Herocraft?: PlanetMinecraft
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes
Did you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS?: yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am very nice and a good roleplayer,and I think this is an awesome server. I would contribute to the community. I get along with people very well and dont argue hardly ever with people! Plz accept my application. I also have read through your rules and all the forums and about what the server is and I am excited to try out this server! and really hope to be seeing you guys on the server! I also am super easy to get along with.
Special key: HCi14

Aanokint

Obsidian
So tell me. If you have read through our rules and all that stuff, what is all that stuff? Also can you add some additional information? Can you explain this? Array
(
[bancount] => 2
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => play.scribbleserver.com .:. boring
[1] => mc.revengerealms.com .:. griefing
)

[score] => 10
[status] => 2
[output] => 2 bans :(
)

Aanokint

Obsidian
In all truth, the boring part gave me a great chuckle. But do me a favor and add some additional information kayyyyyyy?:)