• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Introduction - Madfireshot

Hello! I am Madfireshot. None of you know me, and I know none of you. I plan to change this. I live in the USA, and am very used to Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for around three years now, so I am pretty comfortable with mods. If you guys have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello! I am Madfireshot. None of you know me, and I know none of you. I plan to change this. I live in the USA, and am very used to Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for around three years now, so I am pretty comfortable with mods. If you guys have any questions about me, feel free to ask!
Welcome to the server!

I see there is a sort of tier system going on with the forums, what is that all about? I did not see anything about it on the wiki, so I must have had a moment and missed it.

If someone could explain it or give me a link to a page about it that would be great.

JacobBurkey

Portal
I see there is a sort of tier system going on with the forums, what is that all about? I did not see anything about it on the wiki, so I must have had a moment and missed it.

If someone could explain it or give me a link to a page about it that would be great.
You mean the title under your name? That just means how many posts you have. Or if you mean the 'tier' thing, like Johnnyber has that says 'tier 4' that means hes a donator. hehe @Johnbaur

You mean the title under your name? That just means how many posts you have. Or if you mean the 'tier' thing, like Johnnyber has that says 'tier 4' that means hes a donator. hehe @Johnbaur
Ah, I see.
This explains donor perks: http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Supporter#Benefits

You can get better forum ranks by posting and getting likes. I think the order is: Air, Dirt, Wood, Stone, Coal, Iron, Gold, Glowing Redstone, TNT, A Prickly Cactus, ICE ICE ICE, Portal, Diamond, and Holy Shit.
Thanks for the info, I hope to see you both in-game soon.