• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Internet and stuff! :>

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah, so because of the power of the internet, and my schools net being buggy for me, and me alone for some reason, I can't really actually do ANYTHING on my computer. I can use skype. That's all I can do internet-wise on my computer, meaning I won't be on HC for at while, perhaps not even at all anymore, and I can't really check it. The only reason I can actually post this is because I'm borrowing another computer. So yeah. :(

Aerokii EtKEnn Multis_Revenge12 MineShaftCraft1 Dazureus @AnyoneElseThatISpeakWithThatIForgotBecauseIHaven'tBeenHereForWhoKnowsHowLong

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
For one moment I thought my assassins had suceeded, but only internet problems :/

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Oooh, that sucks, I went 1 week without internet and it was just cruel. Anyway, have a good one and try to hold out until it gets better! :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I have basic internet access, I just can't access herocraft basicly. When I'm at home I can access it properly thuogh, so yey!