• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ini786 Application for white-list

ini786

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name:ini786
  2. Location & Age:Birmingham, England ,13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers) dark-infinity cause my cousin was advertising his server on my account but dont worry i changed my password and unticked the save my password box
  4. Referral(s):i found this on minestatus and my sister 786sona786 plays this server
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I found out about this server on Minestatus
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I love the server it looks awsome from the infomation i have read.My sister (786sona786) is on this sever so there is no ip confision
  9. Additional Info:im an ok builder

ini786

Wood
o i forgot yes i did have a ban from dark-infinity cause my cousin was advertising on my account but i am now unbanned from the server but im looking to start a new server but i cant find any but this one looks amazing so im going to have a try and try to get white-listed cause it looks awesome i watched the video on youtube the dragon is awesome

ini786

Wood
because i have been trying to get people on by advertising on minestatus but i have no luck no one is coming on the server so i just stop.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah okay, as long as you realize you may NOT advertise on this server. If you are found doing so, you will be banned. Also we take the EULA very seriously, so all content is Herocraft's alone and you cannot use it without permission.

Everything else seems alright, Welcome to Herocraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7