• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ingame Coin-Purchasable Regions

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
This isn't too complicated, just the idea of being able to 'buy' regions with the ingame coin that you can get. Similar to the admin-guided donor regions, but for earned coin. Small regions for large prices so that people (Like shop owners) can get their own small regions through their profits as their business grows, but not for free so that people can abuse it. Nothing near a township size ofc; stuff like a 10x10 region for 1000c, or a large 25x25 region for your house that costs you 5000c to start off and keep safe (Virtually makes you unraidable anyway)

This is kinda inspired by the LWC system. I like how donors get it cheaper, but everyone can get them. It's nice. If we could do that with regions I would love it.

If this is way too pesky/somehow causes lag/uncodable for non-donors then obviously it's not worth it. :p

If you think the prices 10x10 = 1000c and 25x25 = 5000c are unreasonable then suggest away. A weekly-payment region would probably be good, but lets face it, we can't keep track of 13841048134 regions and make sure they all pay tax. :eek:

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
I saw yesterday in-game kainzo said there where going to test like region for t6 costing money or something like that? maybe t5 i dont remember which he said, he said it will cost coin I remember that for sure

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
regions were predetermined to be bought back on day 1 on this map:rolleyes:, all regions will have a 25x25 limit, and i do believe only a certain tier of donor and up will get them, though that will most likely be changed to 1 per normal person with an insane cost for them.

Banana937

TNT
WorldGuard is actually implementing a buyable feature for regions. I don't know how we could work out the donor thing, but that might help.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i claim responsibility for getting kainzo to make these available :) although it didnt take much to talk him into it lol

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
I would say 25x25, for 4,500c. I think that would be fair to the players that want to create a shop, and it would lower the amount of shops because it would require the players to actually put effort into it, if you spent 4,500c on your shop, I think you would keep going back and making it look pretty and stock it. I would!

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for feedback and comments, guys. If it's already being implemented, I'm happy :p

4500 is a good price, I like.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Yeah this is a really good idea! :D I was thinking of this myself.

I would say the system would work like this:

Tier 0: Only 1 Region
Tier 1: Only 1 Region
Tier 2: Only 1 Region
Tier 3: Only 2 Regions + 1 Free
Tier 4: Only 2 Regions
Tier 5: Only 2 Regions
Tier 6: Only 2 Regions

*From T0 to T6 it would cost less money per Region, much like LWC now. Notice how only 3 regions would be possible for a T6 donator. I would suggest it like that because Regions are VERY powerful! Even 10 x 10 regions. Using 3, you could control over 300 blocks of the ENTIRE map space! And remember that this map has a radius of 2500, and that is quite small for this kind of thing, believe it or not.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Things with regions havent gone as planned and our development focus has been 95% on Heroes.

I don't want to add more weight to staff but I feel enough time has allotted that it is best to add in personal regions.

As stated in game several days ago, I will be releasing the region info for t4+ with cost and amount.