• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Infusion change.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
@Evanist go play bloodmage XD........
Bloodmage is pretty mana hungry but can kite you around and kill you pretty easy, again Nerf Damage and Increase heals, Mabye instead of Necro,, A CASTER/Mostly Solo Class having battery ( A very good support skill) give it to bm, and buff transfuse to where darkriutal is on the mana for hp cuz dark ritual is better and I think Transfuse should be better tbh, Infusion isn't that great of a skill yeah I agree and I think it should possibly remove poisons considering lore wise, your kinda switching the blood around? But Yeah Bloodmage - Less Damage, More Heals..
Agreed, less damage more heals :D

But yeah, even with 47ish int/ 40ish mana (thats with enlightenment) i run out of mana quite fast (even with using emeralds) and i really hate to use transfuse when its only going to let me use another 1-2 skills max.

Best change would be:
Nerf damage.
Buff heals.
Buff transfuse.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
That what the whole problem was. It is suppose to be support, but is more of a mage. That why I was a bit annoyed by this.
I know it is mana hungry, but it's like a wizard, it get burst damage.
That why I say nerf damage, and make it more support with more heals.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
That what the whole problem was. It is suppose to be support, but is more of a mage. That why I was a bit annoyed by this.
I know it is mana hungry, but it's like a wizard, it get burst damage.
That why I say nerf damage, and make it more support with more heals.
Its nothing like wizard, wizard with 15 mana (and replenish) near never runs out of mana.

Bloodmage with 40 wis, using emeralds runs out of mana just about everytime.

And bloodmage doesn't have burst damage, it has steady damage.

MajDeath

Portal
What happened to Shaman could simply happen to Bloodmage too, pick it up, and move it over to the caster listing. Even though Shaman has TONS of support compared to Bloodmage.

Edit: @Evanist

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
What happened to Shaman could simply happen to Bloodmage too, pick it up, and move it over to the caster listing. Even though Shaman has TONS of support compared to Bloodmage.

Edit: @Evanist
Shaman is in eternal limbo at this point. Nobody (Even Naomi) knows what it is at this point.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont really think that bloodmage needs better heals or less dmg, but I would suggest that the nerf it needs is a higher cd on blood ritual.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
... Almost full int ffs. Look at the facts.

(40 + 1.5 per intellect point) dark damage and restoring your health for 70% of the damage dealt.

go with 35 intellect. +52.5 damage. That makes 92.5 damage. Heals 70% of that, it gives you about 60 hp in 1 skill. It has a 5 second cooldown, meaning each 5 second you get that damage, + the fact that you can kite with it. Continue to turn around with it and damage. As well as being +6% hp regen for each stack of blood union. That makes it a rather high hp heal each 5 seconds.

Now... I am gonna add into account every other skills.

Combust blood.

dealing (50 + 1.625 per intellect point) dark damage. If you have BloodUnion 3 or greater, the target will bleed, taking an additional (8.75 + 0.25 per intellect point) damage every 2 seconds over 8 seconds.

Lets go back with 35 int. This skill can be cast each 6 second.

56.875 damage in bonus with this, + 50, 106.875 damage in 1 skill. Now add the bleed. It gives a extra 8.75 damage. Meaning 15 damage each 2 seocnd for 8 second, making a totalk of 166 damage in 8 second. 1 skill, that much damage. Remember, this class is in the SUPPORT category.

Now bloodboil:

You boil the blood of up to 6 enemies within 5 blocks, dealing (100 + 0.375 per intellect point) instant damage and an additional (18 + 0.1 per intellect point) damage every 2 seconds over 12 seconds

Again, 35 intellect. This one is not too much of a trouble cause of the bloodunion needed thing, that I will say. I have not too much trouble with this one, even if it's damage is rather high. You need the unions for it. But it is instant, which adds a lot of damage still

I am remembering you guys that this is a support class, and not a caster class

I stand my point that bloodmage does not need to have a extra buff. Also all those facepalms you gave me for giving my opinion.... immature to say the least.

Also starting to rate badly all my posts. Abusing the function.

65 int is even better, who uses 35 int now-a-days, 65 int is where it's at.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
hawkeye-vs-deadpool.jpg

This is a Ranger Versus a Paladin named Deadpool