• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Info on PvP regarding Townships 3.0

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
First @Multitallented you are REQUIRED to give people access to their LWCs wherever there are last time I checked, and councilroom is in EVERY town not just high tier towns, so people can run to those whenever. If a town is smart they will just let everyone in the town have access everywhere because then they can run into any building, shut the door and be totally safe. In other words dead PVP. Your siege cannons won't lure people out of towns because they are not fast enough, and they shouldn't be very fast but they are almost pointless for the amount of money you pay for them.

Can we get f palms and dislikes back?
Why do that when you can actually explain why you disagree with something?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do that when you can actually explain why you disagree with something?
Why do what? Get the ratings back? Because I rate the post then say what I feel about it, and to me this needs more than just a disagree. I can't disagree with how it is now because that's what it is but I can dislike it.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Hmm I would make an organized paragraph but I'll just tell someone people take seriously,
Multi is a fucking genius guys, safe zones basically town wide healing totem, town wide plague, and free locks are going to increase PvP right?

It really makes me mad when I see 4 people entangle me and run into a house why again are non PvPers balancing PvP? You have all these people who know what they are talking about..
Kinda fuckin done every time I complain I get muted and Multi just says #cryhard

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm I would make an organized paragraph but I'll just tell someone people take seriously,
Multi is a fucking genius guys, safe zones basically town wide healing totem, town wide plague, and free locks are going to increase PvP right?

It really makes me mad when I see 4 people entangle me and run into a house why again are non PvPers balancing PvP? You have all these people who know what they are talking about..
Kinda fuckin done every time I complain I get muted and Multi just says #cryhard
Maybe if a well constructed and civil thread was created that listed all complaints and solutions then something could be done...but I guess cursing and whining will solve it...right?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Maybe if a well constructed and civil thread was created that listed all complaints and solutions then something could be done...but I guess cursing and whining will solve it...right?
They get locked after a few hours

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Just pointing out a reason with arrow turrents enjoy: sorry about the lagg

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Since it shoots arrows at everyone not just one person, you may have got hit buy your intended arrow and theirs.
Ok so even if it was t the same turret shooting him, the dmg is still too high, he took the first at about 0:22 and another at 0:23 then went into the house where they couldn't hit him until about 0:27 and was dead 2 seconds later... Not overpowered at all right guys?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok so even if it was t the same turret shooting him, the dmg is still too high, he took the first at about 0:22 and another at 0:23 then went into the house where they couldn't hit him until about 0:27 and was dead 2 seconds later... Not overpowered at all right guys?
Less sarcasm more suggestions. Lower damage? Lower attack rate? Both? And don't you dare say remove them.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Less sarcasm more suggestions. Lower damage? Lower attack rate? Both? And don't you dare say remove them.
I had 0 sarcasm in the posts before this thing went live but guess what? They were FLAT out ignored.
Yes, what I would love to happen would be that the turrets were removed and PVP be like it was with the old town plugin but that won't happen. Lower dmg lower atk rate or remove them. BTW remove poison, that crap should never have gone live with these turrets. Would removing your PVP side of the plugin that allows towns to be destroyed be all that bad? There have been many threads complaining about them, even during testing which seemed to have been ignored. If we are lucky we get #Cryhards though

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I had 0 sarcasm in the posts before this thing went live but guess what? They were FLAT out ignored.
Yes, what I would love to happen would be that the turrets were removed and PVP be like it was with the old town plugin but that won't happen. Lower dmg lower atk rate or remove them. BTW remove poison, that crap should never have gone live with these turrets. Would removing your PVP side of the plugin that allows towns to be destroyed be all that bad? There have been many threads complaining about them, even during testing which seemed to have been ignored. If we are lucky we get #Cryhards though
The joke is that you are doing exactly what the term was ment to describe. You are using it as an insult, but you are just showing how true it is.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
The joke is that you are doing exactly what the term was ment to describe. You are using it as an insult, but you are just showing how true it is.
The joke is the plugin. Devs should be listening to the feedback they are given not shutting it down and laughing about it.