• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Indar vs the whole server

is troyt16 a god or has400?

• Total voters

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@has400 is bae tho and a hawttie but Troyt is op swegtastic who dead-ed everyone and is like dk I rape yo ass

edit* I voted for has cuz hes bae

xMJay

Portal
Idk but after watching the fight has400 had an iron axe and used lava while troy forgot dread aura for most of the fight. I will have to vote has400

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
Edited out due to retardation and me not watching the entire thing.
Well we were going to Indar with 5 man party looking for pvp. Then burg/jpeng/true showed up behind us so we chased them down killed them. Then asked if they wanted to party up and fight Indar. So ended up a derpy 8v9, and true was a berserker with lag. And our only healer was jpenguin. So as you saw we basically got wrekt

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Whole server is 8 guys from different factions.

Great title. We got rekt. Tried so hard to save Jacob, and failed.

Xhazed

Portal
But the TREEESSSS are no longer there to give rizza his skills, so he is going to suck from now on. YOU ARE WELCOME

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
One of those arrows at the beginning of the video hit me and did a whopping 4 damage. I did /hp to check lol.

I fought off a Dragonknight that was the same level as me after the fight so I felt pretty happy about that.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
One of those arrows at the beginning of the video hit me and did a whopping 4 damage. I did /hp to check lol.

I fought off a Dragonknight that was the same level as me after the fight so I felt pretty happy about that.
Cool story bro needs more dragons

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
youtube removed the music due to copyright so im reuploading itll be done overnight so ya u kno bro

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Best DragonKnight NA only the pros lose to a lv45 rb #itemBindsAreGod Only real pvpers use item binds "Which Shovel has LunarLance bound to it, no fuckin clue they are all the same." -Pro DragonKNight

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Best DragonKnight NA only the pros lose to a lv45 rb #itemBindsAreGod Only real pvpers use item binds "Which Shovel has LunarLance bound to it, no fuckin clue they are all the same." -Pro DragonKNight
Think you are one of the few without macros lol