• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Inactivity

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Yup, going inactive again. This is for a few reasons.

One, Herocraft hasn't really kept my attention as a game to be playing for a while now. So I figured why pretend I'm going to be here playing actively if I know I won't be?

Two, depression really likes to screw over the lives of me and everyone I care about. So I'm going to be focusing a lot of my energy and willpower into helping out my friend, so she can be better.

So that's that, no need for any giant goodbyes.

Kainzo Angyles gabizou @OtherStaff Thanks for being such an amazing Staff team, it's been an honor to be able to work with you when I served as a Guide and Herald. (And to Kain, if you could move this to the proper section I'd appreciate that too)

Acherous Not really a goodbye for you, as we can still contact each other on Facebook and texting, but I won't be here, really. So that you're aware.

Dielan9999 Theazian Already left last message to do with The Academy. I wish you all the best of luck with that reboot.

xexorian Symbolite Drastikos Sidgil ironee212 Haxnn victim130 @OtherOSPeople See ya, don't have to worry about my plot really, because of the renovations. If you need me to, just say you need my LWC moved and I can do that at some point.

leftovers5 Troppics EtKEnn EvilThor Scycor MultiHeartGold Aerokii See ya guys, you've all been good friends to have on this journey. Hopefully that continues if/when I come back.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been tagged! :O Anyway mang, do whatcha gotta do. Real life takes priority over video games, we'll be waiting for you to come back!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I read the whole post before realizing I had an Alert from being tagged...
Have fun and dont die.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Who am I going to call for help to when a spider attacks me now? :(

My heart beats for only one true Mormon.

[more feels here]

But really though, it's been a pleasure Mormon and I hope life treats you well.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Using this to announce my return to Herocraft as well! Life's going better, and the map wipe pushed me to make my return. So I think I'll be around for a while longer. ;)

@EtKEnn @Dielan9999 @xexorian @ironee212 @Scycor @Sidgil @Drastikos @leftovers5 @Troppics @EvilThor @MultiHeartGold @Aerokii @Symbolite @Haxnn @victim130 @Acherous (Even though you were the first to know that I'm coming back :p )

I've been tagged! :O Anyway mang, do whatcha gotta do. Real life takes priority over video games, we'll be waiting for you to come back!
I read the whole post before realizing I had an Alert from being tagged...
Have fun and dont die.
The melon be with you. <3
Do well, my friend.
Who am I going to call for help to when a spider attacks me now? :(

My heart beats for only one true Mormon.

[more feels here]

But really though, it's been a pleasure Mormon and I hope life treats you well.
Good luck!
Thanks for the good wishes, things are a whole better in life all around, so we'll see how long I stick around this time. <3

Moved for you =]
Why thank you, Angy. :)

Cya next week Mormon as always :)
Well, if 10 weeks is equal to one week, then you're correct! ;)

You make me sad. Y'all come back now, y'hear?
Map wipe got my attention, and with things going better, I'll be coming back. <3

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
First, I have to complain:
Stick around this time, don't get burned out, manage your play times !!! =]

Second, I have to thank you:
Oh, and welcome back.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
My girlfriend is very interested in us finding a game we can play together, but she doesn't like FPS and MMORPGs demand too much. I am coming back in any case, but if I get her hooked on Herocraft as well, you'll see me a lot more :)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
First, I have to complain:
Stick around this time, don't get burned out, manage your play times !!! =]

Second, I have to thank you:
Oh, and welcome back.
For the record, it was more interference from my depression and anxiety, but that's gotten a lot more under control. ;) And no worries, I plan on sticking around, I missed you guys quite a bit! <3

You better stay this time :<
Don't worry Kenn, I will. <3

Welcome back mr awesomeman mormon! Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Why thank you, Symboliciousness! (That's right, can't get rid of that name of mine for you that easily! ;) ) Yup, should be some more amazing times and memories with Haven just around the corner!