• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Inactive for a while

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks Don. Gonna miss hanging out with you and all the other Canterlot veterans. You guys are all awesome. I might pop on the say hello between my trips, i'll try to atleast. I will try to be active on the forums whenever I can access WiFi. Have fun while I'm gone and try to not ruin CT :p
Where are you going?

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Where are you going?
Starting off with a soccer tournament tomorrow at the other end of Norway. The tournament goes for 4-5 days, then i'm coming home for one night. The day after i'll be on my cabin some weeks, then i'll be camping with a friend some days. Then I go on a 3 week long vacation in US (Visiting San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and NY). Then I am not sure, but I believe i'm going on the cabin again.

EtKEnn visits US, shit's goin' down! Not my first time in US though. US is a cool country, but I wouldn't want to live there. Too different systems for my liking.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Eh, the US isn't all that bad ^_^
Not at all, but the 2 1/2 weeks I was in US last time I left confused as fuck over the complicated and outdated systems. Inches, miles, fahrenheit Wtf is that shit lol? xD Everything is sooo cheap in US though, me likey.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Come to Canada, we measure height and weight in Imperial, and distance in Metric. Half the country uses Celsius, the other half uses Fahrenheit.

donaldmax1

Soulsand
hey hey hey just cause we have zombies running around the USA and everyone is poor does not make us a bad country. Well ok maybe a little.