• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Improving Farmer?

Jaw895

Legacy Supporter 8
Compared to the other professions i believe farmer has the longest grind to level and its because u have to wait for it to grpw or maybe its better once u get some sheep. But its 1 xp each crop thats 166000 crops to gather but any other class can mine find diamond and get anyqhere from 50-250 xp in a matter of seconds with the exception of rnchanter that is although tjats wjat makes theor wares morevaluable[DOUBLEPOST=1360098651,1360027992][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol on my phone at work and my spell check is special ed

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Compared to the other professions i believe farmer has the longest grind to level and its because u have to wait for it to grpw or maybe its better once u get some sheep. But its 1 xp each crop thats 166000 crops to gather but any other class can mine find diamond and get anyqhere from 50-250 xp in a matter of seconds with the exception of rnchanter that is although tjats wjat makes theor wares morevaluable[DOUBLEPOST=1360098651,1360027992][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol on my phone at work and my spell check is special ed
Okay, I was wondering for a bit there...