• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Improved Summon for necro.

teddytazer

Soulsand
We all love the skeleton, bout adding a lil more flavor to the necromancer.

Level 35-44 summon classic skeleton archer
Level 45-54 summon Zombie (everyone love zombies)
Level 55 Summon Pigmen

pugsy

Coal
I was thinking maybe make it so you can summon two or three? Because in combat the time it takes to summon the skele then having the opponent simply kill it with two fireballs somewhat ruins the point of summoning them in the first place

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
It seems more logical to have zombie first, than skeleton, and maybe a toned down pigman at 55 (pigmen have around 250 hp and do about 30 dmg last time I checked)

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Pigmen take like...30+ fireballs and don't take fire dmg., please don't give necros pigmen. You could possible change pigmen to cavespiders O.O but I hate those too.

Digger360

Obsidian
Oh yeah. Lets make a wizard have 180 hp, with an instant, 5% Mana cost with no CD bolt. Because that's FAIR

teddytazer

Soulsand
Pigmen take like...30+ fireballs and don't take fire dmg., please don't give necros pigmen. You could possible change pigmen to cavespiders O.O but I hate those too.

Your right pigmen are too tough for some people. How bout instead we can spawn a small Group of SILVERFISH!
Copy of Silverfish.png

But sliverfish don't really have anything to do with necros (would suit better with druid), since they're not undead and are too nice-looking. I guess necros could spawn zombies, but that would be an alternative spell (it's better to give them several choices, instead of changing one spell).

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
silver fish look like bones that move on default texture packand we are going by default texture pack 2-4 silver sushi is nice

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Silverfish are arthropods like spiders. Not undead. Necromancers deal with undead, not arthropods.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Summoning ghasts with a bunch of expensive reagents and all your mana would be pretty cool if it was balanced right.