• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Immune to Damage Mobs

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but since the restart I've been having trouble hitting mobs. Either they are immune to my skills but can be hit by weapons or the inverse, can be hit by skills but not weapons. Those that tend to be immune to weapons seem to be able to be hit by every 2nd or 3rd arrow I use though.

Am I alone in experiencing this bug or is it a common problem since the restart with anyone else?

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
This happens to me sometimes, usually with creepers. I shoot them with 4-6 arrows, then the arrows start to bounce off. After 5 or so arrows have bounced off, I go and kill them with my sword. No error message is given.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been getting this issue as well. The only issue I ever have is my weapon not dealing any damage (Hoe). Fireball and such work all the time but when I use my weapons sometimes no damage is dealt and the mobs keep attacking me. I can fix the issue by re-joining the server but it's a huge hassle.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
It happened for a few hours after the restart yesterday morning. Mainly it was creepers that seemed to be unaffected by skills. I remember quite vividly fighting two zombies and a creeper. I used Melodic Binding and the two zombie got hit and were slowed, but the creeper (who was closer than the zombies) just kept on coming as if it were not even phased. I thought maybe they were given an immunity to slow, so I tried my Boastful Bellow. Nothing. Than proceed to use Void Song. Nothing. So I tried to hit it with my record and use Kick at the same time. It was hit by the record, but I kept receiving the message 'Invalid Target' as I spammed Kick to save my life. Lastly I switched to shooting it with my bow and was about to hit one out of every 2-3 I shot. Needless to say, this creeper exploded.

Relogging seemed work later in the afternoon, but did not help much at all immediately after the restart.

c12095

Holy Shit!
This is till an issue, with both Monsters and Players. They are immune to any target attacks, including basic swinging weapons. Gives the invalid target message when trying to use a spell.

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
Yes... My arrows just bounce of zombies a lot. Also, when hitting mobs they simply don't take dmg. This happened on a different server to me, and me and my friend named it the "No Hurt" Glitch. :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
De-sync is caused by client mods that are blocking the disconnect.packet. This may be caused by nocheat, I have made some adjustments to see if its any better.