• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm new and Non- Premium

Should we make this server non premium for a little? Or even longer?

• Total voters

kojoxd

Dirt
Hello heroes! My name is kojoxd. I'm new to heroes and to this server. I have never played heroes before. Please make this server non premium for just a week would be fine. I really want to play and my parents wont buy me a minecraft account. I don't want this to sound all sad lol. But heroes seems real fun. It is your server and I will accept whatever choice you make. I will leave and come back the day I finally get a premium account. Thanks
PEACE!!! :D
P.S. There is also a poll for people. :D Double P.S Making this server non premium longer would be even better.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello heroes! My name is kojoxd. I'm new to heroes and to this server. I have never played heroes before. Please make this server non premium for just a week would be fine. I really want to play and my parents wont buy me a minecraft account. I don't want this to sound all sad lol. But heroes seems real fun. It is your server and I will accept whatever choice you make. I will leave and come back the day I finally get a premium account. Thanks
P.S. There is also a poll for people. :D Double P.S Making this server non premium longer would be even better.

This is not in the right place and as far as I know Kainzo does not have any interest in supporting non-premium accounts.

Moved to Off topic, I guess that is where it should go.

kojoxd

Dirt
ok sorry i wasnt sure appeals sounded a little like it thanks for the answer hopefully soon my parents will buy it i know some people hate non premium players D: so im ready for the hate :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
ok sorry i wasnt sure appeals sounded a little like it thanks for the answer hopefully soon my parents will buy it i know some people hate non premium players D: so im ready for the hate :)

I do not hate them, I just have a feeling @Kainzo is not willing to let the server be opened to non-premium.

Hopefully you can get a Minecraft account for Christmas, if you celebrate it. =P

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I suggest joining Reddit gifts or another thing and add it to your wishlist - there's a lot of kind hearted players out there that may gift you.