• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I'm Leaving. [Three Reasons]

El_Xatu

Dirt
This server had lots of potential, but I'm leaving for three reasons. Hopefully the mods take this seriously and try to implement some changes.

1. Not enough space on the map to find a nice segregated area, if you're like me, you'd be frustrated from the hours it takes to find a spot to settle down.

2. When I found a place to settle down (edge of the map) some guy named _Maxo (previously harassed us) somehow tracked us thousands of blocks away to our specific spot, where he continued to harass us. I'm not reporting or anything, but the player base seems pretty autistic in my opinion to carry something like this on for days on end.

3. I heard that this game was about role-playing and exploring, but as Iv'e mentioned, there is no place that hasn't already been explored, and there is a serious lack of role-playing from the player-base, it has degenerated into some sort of PVP only game where people go around stealing your stuff and follow you for days.

To put it simple, it's just no fun like this. I hope some mods review this and implement some changes to the map and add some rules to make the server a much more entertaining experience, especially for new-comers.

koen31

TNT
This server had lots of potential, but I'm leaving for three reasons. Hopefully the mods take this seriously and try to implement some changes.

1. Not enough space on the map to find a nice segregated area, if you're like me, you'd be frustrated from the hours it takes to find a spot to settle down.

2. When I found a place to settle down (edge of the map) some guy named _Maxo (previously harassed us) somehow tracked us thousands of blocks away to our specific spot, where he continued to harass us. I'm not reporting or anything, but the player base seems pretty autistic in my opinion to carry something like this on for days on end.

3. I heard that this game was about role-playing and exploring, but as Iv'e mentioned, there is no place that hasn't already been explored, and there is a serious lack of role-playing from the player-base, it has degenerated into some sort of PVP only game where people go around stealing your stuff and follow you for days.

To put it simple, it's just no fun like this. I hope some mods review this and implement some changes to the map and add some rules to make the server a much more entertaining experience, especially for new-comers.

I completely agree with numbers 2 and 3 (though autistic is a very unintelligible word to use) and its happened to me and continues to happen.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I am just saying here if u wanna settle down find a town and get in, buy or get a plot, no one can get ur stuff
Second, there is a skill called tack, it can track ur location at least within 50 blocks, so it is not strange that that guy can track u down.
Third, admins/mods are adding in dungeons, bosses, attributes and diablo drops( i think) So i don,t think that this statement is right
Also i am not here to argue with u, cause i was a newb before, and i felt the same way as u did, but trust me, even though a hell ton of people say there is no more resource left etc, i can still find a hell ton of diamonds and gold, so don't whine please. By the way, get in a town gives u protection to ur things, and town mates will help u fend off ur enemies, and most town have rules that says don't kill town members, so u may be save in a town.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

You've only been here for 8 days. While its true PvP is something people like doing here this is not a "PvP only server". Joining a town and making friends is a good way to improve your security. The server is going for more RP related things in the future like quests, adventure map, lore..etc.

Also:
Ranger has the ability to track people by using /skill track <name>. It gives them player cords that are , last I check, 50 blocks off. Its cost was increased because people were using it to camp noobs. Apparently people are back at it. =/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. 1) There is space you just have to find it
  2. 2) As long as he does not grief you, he is allowed to kill you ((Unless you are on Forgelight/Warshard griefing is allowed there))
  3. 3) This is a RPG server not a RP server, there is a difference. - Role playing game as opposed to role playing. Yes people do have a character and act it out, but it is not a full blown role play server.
Nothing you have listed goes against the rules, so no one will make the changes. In addition, we do not know people are harassing you, and possibly breaking the rules, UNLESS you report it.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Like @LightningCape said, if you want security, you should join a town. While in a town, you can build up your resources until you have enough to start your own town. You can't expect to be safe in the wilderness - you might get tracked.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

It's unfortunate your experience wasn't a pleasant one.

However, this server is very unforgiving to those who do not wish to work to own a spot. We are attempting to change certain things in the server, making it more appealing for new-comers, having various game-modes to play in.

For your specific issues:
1) There are 4-5 maps at this point, there is space, as other stated.
2) Ask for help, move locations/maps.
3) We're an RPG server that is trying to appeal to multiple facets of gameplay, one of those happen to be PVP.

If you're really unhappy, I suggest taking a break and coming back once the Adventure/PVE map is released

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!

Smells like a rage quit

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I just threw in PVE bosses that spawn randomly around the world ... go check them out in Bastion :)
But random people can still come around and kill me D:
And I'm not sure my computer can even handle any game properly anymore... can't wait till I get a new one >.<

I really want to know where this guy is going to go. If he continues to play MC and he goes on a large server then he will run into way more problems than these ones on those "harcore" moneygrabbing faction servers... well until he donates 5$ of course. Then he will be the camper!

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
I just threw in PVE bosses that spawn randomly around the world ... go check them out in Bastion :)
Ya nice event, got the nether star and about 24 stacks of leather. Than you decide to spawn the skelly boss that instakill even with full armour so thanks kain XD those bosses will really add a whole new danger to the game!

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3

bye, if u come back my tip to you is join a town... the only people i track are ones that are townless, just a suggestion