• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Im back, Did you miss me ?

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey guys,

After leaving HC for just over a year for college and work, I can gladly say i returned today to find the likes of Xexorian, Victim, And other amazing members keeping Xexorians Kingdom alive and thriving the way i left it on Zeal.

I started just over two years ago now, (Sad or dedicated you decide) and am glad to say ill be here for a few more :)

Regards
Pred.

PS: Amazing to see so many original players still around, Thankyou to everyone who welcomed me back on the server, Even you Kainzo ;)

2FM8g.png

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey guys,

After leaving HC for just over a year for college and work, I can gladly say i returned today to find the likes of Xexorian, Victim, And other amazing members keeping Xexorians Kingdom alive and thriving the way i left it on Zeal.

I started just over two years ago now, (Sad or dedicated you decide) and am glad to say ill be here for a few more :)

Regards
Pred.

PS: Amazing to see so many original players still around, Thankyou to everyone who welcomed me back on the server, Even you Kainzo ;)

2FM8g.png
I remember you from zeal. I think. (my old name is shadowall555)

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? You didn't ask me how I was doing or anything. Fuck you.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hey guys,

Regards
Pred.

2FM8g.png
wb

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks for welcoming me back guys :)

Look forward to playing amongst you all, And cant wait for the re-vamped classes also, Kainzo been very busy which is always great to see :)